ADEA Corporate Webinar Feature: Innovation in Teaching and Products of the Industry
Recorded On: 12/14/2022
- Non-member - Free!
- Member - Free!
New technological advancements are making trips to the dentist quicker, easier, less painful and more reliable. Due to these advancements, the dental industry is growing rapidly and looking much different than it did in past years. Like innovation within other health care professions, these new technologies will have a huge impact on how dental professionals treat their patients, and how people take care of their oral health at home.
Join us in this complimentary and new webinar series where three ADEA corporate members (Aspen Dental Management Inc., DENTALEZ and Mouthwatch LLC) showcase how they can partner with dental education to advance the next generation of providers and services.
Note: This event does not offer continuing education (CE) credit.
- Identify why using Internet Operating Systems (IOS) is important for patient education and providing services to patients.
- Discuss the future state of 3D printing and IOS technologies to enable dental service lines.
Overview the key features of the new implant surgical manikin from Columbia Dentoform.
- Review advancements in training aides focusing on implant dentistry.
- Discuss tools, technology and techniques of teledentistry, including the role of intraoral imaging as part of the educational setting.
- Identify the differences and scenarios where teledentistry is implemented in learning and outreach.
Original Release Date: Dec. 14, 2022
Expiration Date: Dec. 14, 2025
Questions? Contact email@example.com